Overall focus of the COO role stays on establishing performance measures to support company’s strategic direction. It will involve leading periodic management review process, monitoring of budget, designing and implementing reporting/MIS framework and special projects. He will drive analysis of business processes and support the business in reengineering and integration, as the firm evolves into a multi-pronged financial services platform. He will provide strategic direction to stakeholders across the organization from regulatory and operational perspective. He will oversee the Internal Audit process and its reporting to ensure the company remains compliant with various regulatory and statutory guidelines. Resource (Projects - Finance): supports (a) financial aspects of projects (b) monitoring of budgets (c) implementation of MIS and (d) periodic management review process.
3. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
(Accountabilities associated with the job)
Resource (Projects – Finance)
1. Provide financial and analytical support on projects (e.g. long-term budgeting exercise)
2. Provide project management support to collate and prepare information (including presentations) for key business meetings.
3. Undertake research work (e.g. benchmarking exercises) and analyze the information; Provide value added commentary.
4. Understand operational drivers impact on financial performance.
5. Continuously review performance across as against the monthly targets in the budget and provide inputs for to ensure on-target performance.
6. Support ad hoc project requests.
Pl send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Else pl call +91 9007500367 for more details
Resource (Projects - Finance) role
4-6 years of relevant work experience (Reputed accounting firm or NBFC)
Excellent accounting knowledge
Strong business acumen.
Strong financial and analytical skills
Proficient in MS Office applications (MS PowerPoint and Excel)
Strong communication skills
Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to cultivate collaborate relationships.
Positive, goal-oriented with strong work-ethics.
CA / MBA