Compensation & Benefits ( 80% )
- Should have projects pertaining to running org wide Appraisal, Salary benchmarking, Competitor Analysis, Salary restructuring etc.
- Exposure on analysis like Attrition Analysis, different data cuts for management reporting.
- Ensure Compliance with relevant laws /changes and internal policies.
- Liaise with auditors and support data requirements and assist query resolution during various HR audits.
- Maintain proper and accurate HRMS records and assist in Management reports as required.
- Supports the annual appraisal cycle in the organisation.
- Facilitates the process to develop and implement variable/incentive pay plan during the annual appraisal cycle
- Supports regular compensation, salary benchmarking, restructuring etc.
- Works on the Annual budget exercise with HRBP
- Regular reviews and updates the existing benefits and policies and aligning them with current market practices and changing organisational context.
- Understands job evaluation methodologies to ensure job evaluation at correct level fitment
- Provides regular salary fitment metrics to the TA team and guidance to ensure correct comp fitment. Ensure MW are aligned from time to time.
- Monitor, tracks and prepares periodic MIS and analytics
Added responsibility ( 20% )
- Payroll and compliance exposure
- Supervise & support the managing of the monthly payroll for PAN India. Handle and resolve payroll related queries.
- Coordinate with Payroll/Compliance vendor & the internal Marker for timely execution of activities like Salary, F&F processing, Stat Compliance payments, Return filing as due per frequency.
MBA with 6+ years Experience in Compensation & Benefits